Video – What You’ll Need

July 2, 2008

What will a housing counselor need to see to help you with your mortgage problems? They’ll want to see your mortgage statement as well as any notices you have received from your lender or servicer. You should also have your most recent tax returns, verification of income, and a good idea of your household budget and monthly spending. The counselor will help you understand your current situation and what you need to do address the problems you are facing. If you have more questions, you can call the United Way’s helpline at 1-800-427-4626 or 2-1-1 for information about trusted community resources in the Greater St. Louis area you can turn to.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: